Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why

This poem was originally written on the 29th of June, 2008, when I was feeling rather gloomy. It's not much of a poem, but that was how I was feeling at that particular time. I hope you enjoy it ^^


Why is it
The more I know about you
The more I see you
The further apart I feel from you?


Why is it
Though I know it isn’t possible
I still long
For your touch
For your love


Why is it
Fate plays me like a fool
It draws me to you
But you away from me


Why is it
I feel so hurt
So torn up
Even though I knew
Since the very beginning
That I would never have you


Why is it
You never see
The pain in my eyes
Though I see your happiness


Why is it
It feels so strange
It feels so scary
To say goodbye?


Why is it
You still remain
The one I hold
Closest to my heart
On this gloomy day
On this day
Where I’ll finally be free
From the anguish
And the torment
Which is you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home