Monday, July 21, 2008

Obligated Introductory

Hello. Nice to meet you. I am Firesky, owner of at least 6 blogs, and this is my latest one. Why, oh why do I need so many blogs, you ask? Now, this is created solely for the purpose of posting random poems, drabbles and other literary stuff I compose. Yes folks, everything posted here is by yours truly, unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to comment and critique. Nonconstructive flames such as "U stupid b!+<|-| tht was lyk total shyt!!!!!!!" will be used to roast marshmallows, and that just proves how shallow and uneducated a person you are. Though it is highly unlikely, I urge you not to steal any of my work. Stealing is just wrong. If you would like to know more about my life, or if you want to read a normal online 'journal', kindly refer to my other blog. That is all for now. I hope you enjoy reading my work. Have a nice day.

-Firesky-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home