Monday, April 13, 2015

5 min drabble

Theme is 'vampires' set by my friend. I don't know writing anymore Orz
~~~~~
Trapped. By a very gorgeous man. But I know it is just a mask. For underneath that alluring features lies a face of evil incarnate. I shut my eyes, prepared for the worst. It is better to just give in... A tickle of cold breath on the nape of my neck. It is coming. God forgive me for my sins. Icy cold flesh on flesh. It tingles for a moment and not a second later, a piercing shriek reached my eardrums. I look down at the writhing, bloody sack of meat slowly unraveling miserably before my eyes and smiled in satisfaction.  When will they ever learn?
~~~~~~
In case it was confusing the MC is a vampire hunter? 8D;;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home